Wednesday 28 September 2011

When You Love Someone

If love is sweet why does it hurt
if love is deep why does it burn
if love is warm why do we shiver
if love is tender why do we cry
if love is forever why do we die.


They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes
and that one minute equals 60 seconds
but they never told me that one second
without you can last for ever!

Time will always fly
but our love will never die
Keep in touch
and
remember me and my love.

Love,is more than what I have
Love,is more than what you are
Love,takes me where I‘ve never been
Love,takes me where I am today
In love,is what I am with you.

Boy proposed a girl, she rejected
He was not sad so frnds asked Y U don't feel
Boy- Y should i feel
I lost 1 who never loved me
she lost the 1 who really love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment