Friday 3 February 2012

Funny Ways of Happy Propose Day

Manny people are very serious for Propose day but some get fun from this occasion. So here gives funny messages for 8th February. And one idea for you “sends your girlfriend on a treasure hunt. Start with a clue at home, and then send her on a tour of your favorite spots all over town. When she gets to the last hint, the prize should be you on one knee”.

No Poems
No Fancy Words
I Just Want The World
To Know That I LOVE YOU
My Princess With All My Heart.
Happy Propose Day.

Mast way for Boys:
“Excuse me, do you have a band aid,
because i scrapped my knee
when i fell in love with you.”
Happy Propose Day!

Karoge yaad ek din is pyar k Diwane ko,
chale jaenge jab hum kabhi na wapas aane ko,
karega mehfil me jab jikr humara koi,
to tum bhi tanhai dundogi aansu bahane ko.

Best Way To Propose A Girl
Take Her To A Beach.
Make Her Sit In A Boat
And Then Take The Boat In The Middle Of The Sea
Then Say
MARRY ME
Warna Utar.

No comments:

Post a Comment