Monday 12 March 2012

Friendship Quotes from Movies and Songs

Friendship Quotes from Movies and Songs:
Get large collection of quotations on the subject of friendships from movies and songs. You can Celebrate Friendship Day with these thoughtful Friendship Day quotes. A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."

"What will I do without a best friend?"

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

"A friend shares the good times and helps out by listening during the bad times."

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."

Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side...

"It can be hard to break the friendship code of secrecy and make your friend mad at you, but you must do what you feel in your heart is right."

No comments:

Post a Comment