Wednesday 21 March 2012

Real Facebook Statuses about Love

Read and share Real Facebook Statuses about Love – Real fact is that facebook addicted person shares a new quote daily. We have collected hundreds of facebook status quotes. Read all the quotes and post.

(1) If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you.

(2) Its better to love someone you can’t have, than have someone you can’t love.

(3) Somewhere between laughing for no reason, stupid arguments, and making fun of each other, I fell in love with you.

(4) You can fake your smiles and laughters, but you can never fake your tears and feelings.

(5) I love you. Don’t ever think that I don’t, and don’t ever forget that I do.

(6) You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you my sweet heart.

(7) I only want to be with you twice, Now And Forever!!

1 comment:

  1. love..its a missing puzzle piece waiting to be found and when you do find it you can finally figure out the picture life has to show you.
    love text

    ReplyDelete