Friday 7 October 2011

Funny Break up Messages

I lost you
make this feeling go away
I got you
make you come back here to stay
like the sand hold the sea
you must belong to me
watch the stars kiss the sky
I have to make you mine
wish you were here right now!


Girl:I hate u get lost
I Don't wanna talk to you
This relationship is over
Boy:what happened
I didn't look up with any girl I love only you
Girl:Shut up, i don't wanna be with you
you didn't 'Like' my status on facebook!

I don't hate you, I never could
I don't regret meeting you, I neverwill
But I do regret our relationship
It destroyed the best thing we had
our friendship
All I could wish for at the moment is
to have back what we lost.

I Woke Up This Morning
Just Befo' The Break Of Day
I Was Bitter, Blue And Black, Lawd
There Ain't Nothing Else To Say.

We were gone our own way
our lives grew apart nd weve
made a life wiv another
But despite of how far apart
we grew 2 me there still is no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment