Saturday 8 October 2011

Beautiful Romantic Messages

If i would know that I’m gonna die tomorrow
I’ll spend 23 hours with u and
if u wonder what about the last hour
In that I’ll find someone
who can take care of u
Love you always.


Believe me, you are the one
Whom my heart finds
Whom my mind reminds me of
Whom my destiny wants
Whom I love the most.

cheshem-e-purnam khreed skta hoon
zulf-e-berhem khreed skta hoon
tu jo ger apna bna le much ko
tera her gham khreed skta hoon.

Look at sun and you see time
Look in heart and you see love
Look in eyes and you see life
Look at your mobile and
you see who’s thinking of u
It’s me.

Kash koi esa ehl-e-dil hotajo mri Arzu krta
kho jati gr men kahin to mri justju krta
me usk zehn-o-dilme kch is tarha samajati
k lab jb b kholta mri guftgu krta!

No comments:

Post a Comment