Saturday 1 October 2011

Funnu Quotes of Bhai Dooj for Sisters

Near of far wherever u r
My best wishes r with U
Tum jiyo hazaron saal
May success & joy be yours everyday
Yehi hai meri aarzu
happy bhai dooj!


Do U Know What Bhai Stands For
BHAI
B.. Best
H.. Husband
A.. Among
I.. Ideals
So Be The Bhai Of Every Girl
Happy Bhai Dooj!

This is for the most wonderful sisters of this world
Thank u Sister for always being there on my side
and for helping me in those infinite ways which I cannot
even remember
Happy Bhai Dooj!

Near or far wherever you are
My best wishes are with you
Tum jiyo hazaron saal, May success
& joy be yours everyday
Yehi hai meri wish dil se
Happy Bhai Dooj!

You know that you are the most precious stone
in the collection of my secret treasure
Wishing you very Happy Bhai Dooj
and best of luck for every thing.

You were always my best friend
looking out for me, making sure
the path I traveled on was smooth
Even if I searched the world over
there cannot be a better brother than you
Happy Bhai Dooj!

1 comment: