Wednesday 5 October 2011

Romantic Good Luck Messages

Wisdom is knowing what to do next
Skill is knowing how to do it
and sucess is DOING IT ! DO THE BEST IN THE TEST
let ur path smooth nd easy Examination may be more
nd more easy
let ur sucess come to true, that my best wishes to you!


May beauty of every season
Give ur heart a beautiful reason to smile
May u succeed in every exams of ur life
Good luck nd all the best.

My wishes are silent but true
Everywhere they will follow you
Luck is yours Wishes are mine
I wish your present and future always shine.

For a long time now I have tried
simply to write the best I can
Sometimes I have good luck
and write better than I can!

For the Bride and Groom Love is like a rose
The joy of all the earth
May your love grows more beautiful with
every passing year
Best Wishes to Both of You!

No comments:

Post a Comment