Saturday 8 October 2011

Best Wishes of Anniversary Wedding

Marriage IS det relation Between
Man nd Woman In Which
D Indpndnce IS Equal
The Depndnce MUTUAL and
The Obligation Reciprocal
Best WISHES 4 Happy Wedding Annivrsry.


Two Guys Are Chatting
Guy A: “I’m Going To Bring My Wife
To Australia For Our 20th Anniversary
Guy B: “Oh.. That’s Cool.
What About Ur 25th Anniversary
Guy A: “I Will Go Back To
Australia To Bring Her Back.

I'm sending this bouquet of love
To say that I love you so much
I hope I say it often enough
I want you to know it's true
On this special occasion I want to
remind you That you are my everything
And my love is true,Happy Anniversary!

We have Had Our Ups And Downs
This We Both Know
Through It All Our Love Still Managed
To Grow Different Thoughts
We Had About Many Things
But Our Love For Each Other
Had No Attached Strings
Happy Anniversary.

I'll always remember The day I married you
Without you my love,My beauty
I don't know what I'd do
Your loving and thoughtful
Just to mention two, I adore your sweet
smile It makes me want you.
Happy Anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment