Saturday 1 October 2011

Hindi Friendship Poems

A bond of love
A medal of trust
A shoulder in sadness
A hand in darkness
A special relation to hold
An ear where secrets can be told
An appreciator for encouragement
Something that doesn’t cost
A jewel never to be lost
Is the magic called
FRIEND
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!


Friendship is a little more trust
A little less try
A little more laugh
And a little less cry
A little more WE and a little less I.
Happy Friendship Day!

If CARE is a WAVE
I'll give u SEA
If RESPECT is a LEAF
I'll give u TREE
If TRUST is a PLANET
I'll give u GALAXY
if FRIENDSHIP is LIFE
I'll give u MINE 4 FREE
keep smiling.

Love is DOCOMO
do the new
Marriage is IDEA
can change ur life.
Wife is HUTCH
where ever you
go she follows
But Friendship is Airtel
ek atut bandhan!

When god open the windows of heaven,
He saw me & asked what is ur wish today
I said god take care of the dear one
Who is reading this SMS
Happy Friendship Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment