Friday 7 October 2011

Miss You Shayari for Friends

I mis u when I laugh and cry
bcoz I know that u r the only one who
makes my laughter grow and my tears
disappeared
Missing u so much my sweet heart!


An simple Bye make us cry
A simple Joke make us laugh
simple Care make us fall in love
I hope my simple SMS make you think of me
I Miss U!

If you miss
a person whom
you loved so much its your
FATE
but incase you
give a chance to miss
a person who loved
you so much its your
MiSTAKE.

Whenever I miss you
stars fall down
from the sky
so any day,
if you find the sky empty
don’t blame me!It’s your fault
You make me miss you so much!

Just Wondering
Wud U Smile At Me If I Smile At U.
Wud U Say Hello If I Greet U
Wud U Talk 2 Me If I Talk 2 U
Wud U Add “Too” If I Tell U I Miss U!

No comments:

Post a Comment