Friday 7 October 2011

Good Afternoon Greetings

Shadow of yesterday have faded away
Sun has reappeared its a brand new day
Birds singing their song loud & clear
Announcing to the world a new day is here
Wishing you contentment and peace along the way
Good Afternoon and have a good day!


A prayer can go where I can't go
Through Prayers i can be with you
without being there
I may be miles away
but my prayers
Will alwayz be with You
Good Afternoon and Have a Nice day.

I LUV you EVRYDAY
I Like you EVERYDAY
I miss you EVERYDAY
I need you EVERYDAY
Bcoz
EVERYDAY I really love you
Gud Afternoon.

You have got idea how good
it feels to wake up every
Afternoon knowing you are
mine & im your's
Have a great day ahead and Good Afternoon.

Subah Gayi
Dopahar Aaya
See in the Watch
it is 12 o'clock
muje Bahot bhookh lagi hai isi
liye main to ja raha hoon khane ko
kya aapko bhookh nahi lagi hai
agar lagi hai to plz eat it
it's my request to u
good afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment