Saturday 8 October 2011

Funny COmments of Santa Banta

Jeeto: You say I look old but one
of your friends still praises me
Santa: Must be Joginder
Jeeto: Yes but how do you know
Santa: He is a scrap dealer!


Banta: When I get mad at u, u never fight back
How do u control ur anger
Preeto: I clean the toilet
Banta: How does that help
Preeto: I use ur toothbrush.

Santa had a dream in which someone murdered him
Next day he closed his bank account
Know why
Because the bank's slogan was
We make your dreams come true.

Pappu: Dad, what is an idiot
Santa: An idiot is a person who tries to explain
his ideas in such a strange and long way that another
person who is listening to him can't understand him
Do you understand me
Pappu: No.

Santa sent SMS to his BOSS: Me sick, no work
Boss SMS back: When I am sick I kiss my wife try it
Two hours later Santa sms 2 boss
Me ok, ur wife very sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment