Wednesday 5 October 2011

Broken Heart Quotes in English

I Will Remember Him not
As The One Who Broke My Heart But
As The One Who Taught Me How
To Live With Broken Heart Still
Love u sweet heart.


Love marriages are never success
Cuz they never had a pain
Marriages are made in heaven
Thats true! Cuz i had failed.

The most beautiful words
by a wounded heart
I Never Stopped Loving You
I Just Stopped Showing It.

I loved you once,
you loved me not,
i loved you twice,
but then I thought,
you don't love me,
and never will,
but even so,
i love you still!

When I look at you, my heart skips 1 beat
but later that beat could mean a
lifetime of tears wasted on some thing
i knew i could never have!

4 comments:

  1. owesome lines........ but ye un ladkiyo ke liye jo kisi ki feelings nahi samjhti h.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a Great words, coming from the heart
    i had failed

    ReplyDelete